HIM616
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

Bring HIM to Romania. Very important

In jos

Bring HIM to Romania. Very important Empty Bring HIM to Romania. Very important

Mesaj  Tarja Dum Feb 03, 2008 3:03 pm

Great news! This is in serious!! Meatlhead, the biggest Romanian metal magazine has announced a couple of minutes ago , they had made a section on their official forum where you can open a topic for which band you WANT to see in Romania. The topic in there for HIM is already opened since today and all you have to do is to eneter there , make an account and say "I want HIM in Romania.Bring them in here , please" or something like this without many words because it is like a voting. Then , the administrator of Metalhead will count the opinions and will contact the band. PLEASE it is really important for us, the Romanian to reach to do this. For us it is extremely hard to see them because no one is doing anything. Please register and say you want them in Romania.

Register in here and scroll down to see REQUEST ZONE

http://www.metalhead.ro/forum/index.php

I am from Romania but i wrote in English if someone from outside is reading this and wants to give us a hand. Please spread the word through HIM fans!
Tarja
Tarja
Piciotto

Numarul mesajelor : 1
Data de inscriere : 03/02/2008

Sus In jos

Sus

Permisiunile acestui forum:
Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum